Vehicle Technician - Worksop
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join our busy Aftersales department at Read Hyundai in Worksop.
- Ensure all job times, materials, labour and costings are recorded accurately and in full, and job sheets are forwarded for pricing
- Monitor jobs in progress and update service personnel
- Ensure all parts requisitioned are authorised and checked for accuracy
- Ensure all work is carried out accurately and to the highest quality standards, complying with MOT and safety directives
- Ensure order numbers are obtained for all workshop jobs before work commences
- Ensure the correct tools and parts are used on each job to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure correct seat cover protection is applied before work commences
- Test vehicles and provide diagnostic reports to Workshop Controller, Service Manager and Service Advisors
- NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Qualified MOT Tester. We offer a complete training package in line with company guidelines
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a forward - thinking, family owned company. In addition, we are committed to ensuring our employees receive main dealer training via Hyundai UK.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for this role, please apply online by completing the form below.