IMPORTANT: If you, or anyone in your household display any COVID-19 symptoms,
or you have been advised to self-isolate, please do not visit our Aftersales Departments until it is safe to do so.
2nd November 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement - Business Update
In line with instructions from the UK Government, our Aftersales departments remain fully operational for servicing, MOT and repairs with strict precautions in place, to help keep our customers and employees safe.
From 00:01 on Thursday 5th November 2020, our Sales departments will be closed to the public until further notice.
However, I wanted to take this opportunity to inform you of our ‘Mouse to House’ buy online service allowing customers to continue to purchase vehicles from us remotely, from the comfort of their own homes:
1. Click here to start searching our range of high quality pre-owned stock
2. Request a comprehensive pre-recorded video walkaround of your vehicle of choice
3. All pre-owned models can be instantly reserved online for just £99 – for your safety and security, all payments made on our website are processed by a secure payment provider with all major cards accepted. Detailed information about our 'Reserve Online' facility is available here
4. We will contact you to complete the transaction and arrange a suitable time for your new vehicle to be delivered to your home address
5. Your vehicle will be personally handed over to you in a Covid-19 secure manner
If you have a vehicle to part exchange, we can provide a market-accurate indicative value so you can see how the figures stack up. Click here for your quick and free valuation.
Visiting our Aftersales Departments
Crucially, we ask that if you have your vehicle booked in with our Aftersales department but feel unwell or you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, you phone or email in advance to make alternative arrangements.
To help reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, we have placed extra precautions within the dealership, including:
I hope you share our confidence that we have taken every precaution to ensure the safest possible environment and we are, as always, extremely grateful for your continued custom.
We are able to accept new applications for the Motability Scheme. Please submit your details here and a member of the team will be in contact with you shortly to progress your application.
Levels of Service
Our employees remain on hand to assist with your Sales and Aftersales enquiries via telephone, email, live chat or social channels and our website is fully functional with the ability to reserve a car online, as well as booking your vehicle in for servicing, MOT, repair or other motoring requirements.
In some cases we may be working with reduced resources, so please excuse us if your experience doesn't live up to the high standards we strive for during this period or if we’re a little slower to respond to enquiries.
It is extremely important that we all do whatever is necessary to stop the continued spread of COVID-19 and as a business we will continue to follow all directives from the Government and the relevant authorities.
We thank you for your support and wish you and your families continued good health during these uncertain times.