Vehicle Technician - Read Hyundai Boston
Read Motor Group are an established and trusted family-run dealership group across Lincolnshire, Norfolk and Nottinghamshire. The company is further expanding its Hyundai representation across Lincolnshire with the opening of a new dealership in Boston, and we are looking for two experienced Technicians to join the team. As a Vehicle Technician you will report directly to the Aftersales Manager. You will accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles, whilst detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair ensuring all work is completed safely and to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Ensure each vehicle has a comprehensive Vehicle Health Check and Video Healthcheck
- Ensure all job times, materials, labour and costings are recorded accurately and in full, and job sheets are forwarded for pricing
- Monitor jobs in progress and update service personnel
- Ensure all parts requisitioned are authorised and checked for accuracy
- Ensure all work is carried out accurately and to the highest quality standards, complying with MOT and safety directives
- Ensure order numbers are obtained for all workshop jobs before work commences
- Ensure the correct tools and parts are used on each job to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure correct seat cover protection is applied before work commences
- Test vehicles and provide diagnostic reports to Workshop Controller, Service Manager and Service Advisors
- Complete training in line with Company guidelines
- Our ideal candidate will have an NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Have the ability to prioritise their workload to keep up with demand
- Previous experience in a main dealership would be advantageous but not essential
- Full driving licence essential
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a forward-thinking, family-owned company, working with one of the UK’s fastest growing automotive brands.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for this role, please apply online by completing the form below.